UBB | News, News
focus especially on the analysis of 18th and 19th century works)
Leaders: Emese Egyed, Annamária Biró
Meetings: once in a fortnight on Mondays (10th and 24th October, 7th and 21st November) in the Ottlik room
- introduction into the scientific research; misteries in literary and theatre history (framing of the subject list), individual tasks
- introduction of the PhD students
- visit in a literary research center
- theatre research; analysis of theatrical publications, interviews, theatre-going
- preparation for the students’ scientific conference
- writing and discussion of scientific texts
Applications per e-mail (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) or personally on 10th October.
All interested are welcome, irrespective of year of study or profile.